Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day Twelve --- Tuesday, March 31

Day twelve (eighteen)...

1. Up before the sun - coffee is going - mama is waking up...

Daisy decided to join me...

2. RA headed to off to work for a few hours...

3. Time for school work for Ellis... 

Mr. GRUMP...

4. RF doing school work...

Reading about the Declaration of Independence...

5. Work for me - checking in on students and checking assignments...

6. Lunch for everyone  + a walk around the yard for some fresh air...

Post lunch beagle snuggles...

 Dogwood blooms...

 Knockout roses...

Yellow iris...

7. More work for me including a video conference with RF's teacher who gave us updates about post Spring Break plans...

8. My weekly outing this week was to the bank...straight there and straight back - no touching anything and no stops...

This is as "out and about" I'll be getting this week...

9. Workout - a weight + sweat session does the mind and body good...

10. Dinner...

11. Bath and bed for two crazy boys...

12. A little more work for me + plans to read a few chapters in my new book before bed...

Be safe, my friends
H