Monday, March 30, 2020

Day Ten --- Friday, March 27

Day ten (fourteen).

Rest day. That's what today was for me. PRAISE. RA was home all day and he took over all of the kid duties for - remote learning, breakfast, snack #1, snack #2, lunch, snacks #3 - #654, dinner, baths for the boys, and bedtime. Can I get another PRAISE?

 My view for most of the day...I read, and watched Netflix, and slept. 
It. 
Was. 
Wonderful. 
And much, much, much needed. 

 I did get up and walk around outside for a while since it was such a beautiful day. The youngest tulip poplar in the yard is budding. 

 And the Cherokee Rose is beautiful!

 As are the azaleas in the front yard. 

Gracie enjoyed the sunshine, too! 

 This boy's face lit up when he got a letter from his teacher in the mail! 

TGIF! We plan on hanging at home this weekend (#socialdistancing) and enjoying our time together.