Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day Thirty --- Friday, April 24

Day thirty (forty-two)...I've had absolutely no desire to work on anything other than work for me, school work for the boys, and a few daily house chores here and there. Seriously, this quarantine is getting to me. I just want to sleep and eat.

I did take some time to update the blog, so the links to the days I haven't posted about are below if you want to catch up on us.

Wednesday, April 15

Thursday, April 16

Friday, April 17 

Monday, April 20

Tuesday, April 21

Wednesday, April 22

Thursday, April 23

I finished my latest book today...so good!

Ellis and I started working on our puzzle...

He packed his book bag with paper and said, "I'm over this mama. I'm going back to school!" I hear ya, my baby. I hear ya. Mama is ready to be back to school, too. 

This container of strawberries was full about 6-7 minutes before I took his photo...the Hawks love strawberries. 

Thank goodness it's the weekend! We're looking forward to doing a whole bunch of nothing.