Monday, April 6, 2020

Day Sixteen --- Monday, April 6

Day sixteen (twenty-four)...

It's Spring Break.

We spent the day being LAZY. I battled a sinus headache all day, so lazy was good.

I did get in a good workout and made dinner...but that's pretty much it...and that's ok.

 Coffee while curled up in bed...

 The boys doing some manual labor shoveling and putting out mulch...

 Feeling a little better (I hate sinus headaches...), so RA and I decided to enjoy some time chatting in the hammock. 

Just swinging and enjoying each other's company...:-)

A few photos from our weekend. 
 RA is obsessed with stamps...

 Cartoon time + beagle snuggles...

 A Saturday afternoon nap with the windows open...

 Mama is tired of cooking, so we ordered out. 

 Sparkly fingernails...

 Anyone else see the news story where they took the puppies to the GA Aquarium??? So stinkin' cute! 

 A little Sunday morning cast iron lesson...

 RA made homemade biscuits! YUM!

 Poor Gus...

 This kiddo will not leave my side. I was in the front room working out and he insisted on sitting right next to me the whole time. He's his mama's baby. 

 Spring evenings at the fire pit are the best...

 Follow Your Heart...

Enjoy your day...