Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day Eighteen --- Wednesday, April 8

Day eighteen (twenty-six)...

More of the same today...a little work for me, movie/tv time for the boys, lots of outside time, and dinner together as a family.

Apples and peanut butter while I work on organizing my external hard drive files...

Beagle feet peeking out of the covers...

Showered and a touch of make up for a work Zoom event...

My guard beagle during my work meetings...

Mama bird protecting her babies...

RA was mowing the front yard near this tree and she never left her nest...dedicated mama...

Make a wish!

Irises are in bloom!

Knock-out roses...

So pretty...

So nice to see blooms everywhere...

Mrs. Margie made masks for us in case we have to go out! 

Homemade mongolian beef! YUMMY!

Ipsy bag came today...surprises in the mail are always nice...

RA had some work to do after the boys went to sleep, so I curled up in bed and watched the movie Book Club --- it was hilarious!

And I had a sweet, snuggly beagle keeping me company...