Friday, April 3, 2020

Day Fourteen --- Thursday, April 2

Day fourteen (twenty)...

Good morning, my friends. It's another gloriously beautiful day, so the Hawk boys will be getting a good amount of PE time today in the form of being outside!

 But first, a drive to pick up our grocery order - no worries, we didn't come into contact with anyone. 

 As I'm waiting I notice that someone...ROBERT ALAN HAWK...decided to be silly and change the language on my car displays. 

We headed back home and the boys played outside while I unloaded the groceries. Then we moved onto a little school work. I attended an economics webinar from the GA Department of Education and decided to spend some time coloring...trying to calm my mind of all of the sadness of having the remainder of the school year pulled out from under us...

 Coffee and coloring...

 Let's focus on the good...

 Ellis loves working on 3D shapes and weights and measurements. 

After lunch an online faculty meeting was on the agenda for me while the boys played outside again. 

More coloring...

Gotta stay strong!

Our evening involved a workout for me, lots more outside time for the boys, and dinner. 

 Before bed Ellis asked to watch one of the Home Safaris from the Cincinnati Zoo, so we decided to check in on the Galapagos tortoises. 

 I think I'm becoming a little obsessed...

 Yea it does...

Anyone else eat cereal at midnight when they can't sleep?