Sunday, April 5, 2020

Day Fifteen --- Friday, April 3

Day fifteen (twenty-one)...

Spent the day working on making sure students were good to go to start 'Spring Break', finishing up a few school assignments for the boys, and working on a few house work chores including cleaning out cabinets in my kitchen.

Snuggling with mama while I enjoy my coffee...

Being silly with mama...

Enjoying some screen time curled up in bed...

A little more coloring...

Believe...achieve...succeed...

A note for my students...

Some reading + snacking while enjoying time in the hammock...

Starting another coloring page...I think I'm becoming a little obsessed...

A sleepy beagle trying to tell me that it was time to go to bed...

Looking forward to a nice weekend at home working on a few house projects with RA. 

Take care my friends!
H