Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Prophet, Sign, Neighbors, Joy, and Light

Saturday, December 21 - Prophet

"The best prophet of the future is the past." George Byron

I used to be a neat freak…now I'm so happy that my little boy is having fun, that the mess is perfectly fine with me. 

Sunday, December 22 - Sign

Laundry is the house-chore that I loathe the most. Maybe his love of laundry baskets is a sign that RF will be a good little laundry helper one day. 


Monday, December 23 - Neighbors

I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard the squeals of fun coming out of this little boy as he un-rolled a roll of wrapping paper. He was having the time of his life. 


Tuesday, December 24 - Joy

This kid is such a joy. He is silly. He is sweet. He is full of fire. 


Wednesday, December 25 - Light

Those eyes - they are so full of life and so bright with light
I love you, Robert Franklin Hawk.