Saturday, December 14, 2013

Justice and Gather

Friday, December 13 - Justice

I don't think I could take one photo that would truly do justice to the fact that RF is entertained with ordinary items. Friday night as daddy was cleaning up the kitchen, RF discovered the pots and pans cabinet. Now, if I could just be inside his head as he discovers things for the first time, to hear what he is thinking.




Saturday, December 14 - Gather 

RF woke up early Saturday morning with a very high fever and lots of congestion, so one of my first reactions was to gather all the necessary items to try and ease his discomfort. He spent the majority of the day sitting still or napping and for a kid that is constantly on the go, that was a sign to me that he really did not feel well. After some snuggles with mama and pushing fluids, he seemed to be a little bit better tonight. We are hoping that he sleeps well and can be back to his bouncing, silly self tomorrow.



How RF and I spent most of our Saturday...

He even stopped in the hallway at one point this afternoon and laid his head down on Gracie's couch…he wanted so bad to play and be his active self, but just didn't have the energy today…