Sunday, July 29, 2018

2018 - Week Thirty Photos

Such an exciting week - my sister had a baby! Aunt Heather is SUPER proud of sweet Toby baby. This was also the last full week of summer for the boys and they spent the week having lots of fun with Nana while mama was back at work.

Monday, July 23 - Squirrels

The boys were highly amused that squirrels have found the bird feeder on the back window. They spent 10 minutes talking to it and watching it eat all the birdseed.

Tuesday, July 24 - Laziness

Such active, fierce beagles...not! They are the laziest things I've ever seen...

Wednesday, July 25 - Baby Toby

He's here! Tobias Lance Heinen - 2:27pm and 9lbs, 6 oz and 22 inches long

Thursday, July 26 - Baby Faces

Getting this adorable photo while I was at work made me SO HAPPY!

Friday, July 27 - Mommy/Son Date

He loves to stack, organize, count, and create with the jelly packets and/or sugar packets at restaurants. We spent the morning of the last official Friday of summer break on a mommy/son date at Awful Waffle!

Saturday, July 28 - Baby Snuggles

 I drove down to AL on Saturday and FINALLY got my hands on this sweet boy! I held him, literally, all afternoon long. I love you, Toby!

Sunday, July 29 - Traffic

 When you're stuck in ATL traffic and remember you have a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the backseat that you were bringing home for your boys, you dive into that sugary goodness in order to keep your sanity as you deal with the ridiculousness of the traffic. UGH to the traffic, but YUM to the doughnuts!

We are back to routine this week as school goes back on Wednesday for me and the boys. It's not going to be an easy day as my biggest boy is going to Kindergarten and my littlest boy is going to Pre-K. My goal is no tears (from me or them). We shall see if I can accomplish that goal. This mama is so unbelievably nervous about starting this new chapter (school days) in our lives.