Sunday, July 8, 2018

2018 - Week Twenty-Seven Photos

June was TONS OF FUN and July is shaping up to be a blast, too (minus the nail in my foot...)! :-)

Monday, July 2- Bright Orange

The tiger lilies are in full bloom in our backyard!

Tuesday, July 3- Growing Up

With some assistance and supervision, RF made pancakes for breakfast!

Wednesday, July 4 - Sparklers!

Fourth of July sparkler fun! 

Thursday, July 5 - Garden

Garden is in full swing - tomatoes, peppers, okra, all sorts of herbs, and even pumpkins! These little guys sprouted this week! We saved pumpkin seeds from our Halloween pumpkins the last few years and RA planted them about a week ago. I cannot wait to see them grow. The boys were completely ecstatic that they might have their own little pumpkin patch this year!

Friday, July 6 - Dinosaurs

We are members at quite a few museums and had not yet visited the Tellus Science Museum just north of ATL, so Friday morning we made the drive to Cartersville to explore. The boys had a blast!

Saturday, July 7 - UGH

My Saturday looked like this...the beagles escaped our yard Friday afternoon and in the process of running through the woods to wrangle them, I stepped on a 2 1/2 inch nail that went through my shoe and into my foot. Luckily, I'm up-to-date on my tetanus shot, but haven't been able to walk as it is incredibly sore and swollen.

Sunday, July 8 - Heart of Gold

She is the absolute sweetest thing. The beagles are trouble makers and tend to get more attention because of how much they misbehave, but this girl (she's 11 years old) has a heart of gold. 

The upcoming week is my last official week of summer as the week of the July 16th I have an event at school and then a conference and presentation in Houston, TX. Then, the week of July 23rd, it's back to work for me and the following week it's back to school for the Hawk boys! Summer has flown by, so we will be soaking up our last full week together with lots and lots of fun. :-)