Sunday, July 22, 2018

2018 - Week Twenty-Nine Photos

What a week, my friends! We celebrated Ellis's 4th birthday last weekend (read about it here) and then the boys headed off to Perry to spend the week at Nana and Babu's house as I had work events all week, including a trip to sunny (and unbearably hot) Houston, TX. A recap of our week is below.

Monday, July 16 - Sweet Students

My Student Government Association students and I assisted with the freshman orientation event at EHS and two of my sweet students left me a note. :-)

Tuesday, July 17 - Decor

I spent some time Tuesday putting up a few decorative items in my laundry room...nothing fancy, just simple.

Wednesday, July 18 - Up, up, and away

Wheels up and Houston, TX bound for the AP Annual Conference!

Thursday, July 19 -Deliciousness

A little TX BBQ, baked beans, and succotash makes the  already amazing AP Annual Conference even better!

Friday, July 20 - Birthday Boy! 

When you're at Nana's house for your birthday, you get spoiled BIG TIME. While I absolutely hated the idea of being away from him on his birthday, there is no doubt in my mind that he had an amazing day. Nana and Babu made it SUPER special for my little (big #cuethetears) boy.
(Ellis's 4th Birthday blog post can be found here.)

Saturday, July 21 - Presentation Time

Our presentation went really well! We had a great group of participants who came up to us at the end of the presentation and asked us lots of questions about our training model and thanked us for the strategies we showed them. It was so much fun!

Sunday, July 22 - The Power Of...

I was cleaning up in RF and E's bedroom and this book set caught my eye. RA bought it before RF was born and RA reads them to the boys when they go to bed at night.I hope and pray that RA and I are teaching our two boys these qualities through our words and actions. RF loves the Francis Scott Key (Star Spangled Banner) story - the Power of Patriotism. :-)

This upcoming week is back to work for me! It's jam-packed with meetings, events, lesson planning, and lots of other preparations as we get ready to welcome the 2018 - 2019 school year! Thanks for checking in on our family!