Monday, March 31, 2014

20 Weeks Along…

How far along? 20 weeks on March 31

Joseph Ellis is the size of…a BANANA!

Maternity Clothes: Loving my maternity pants, flowy tops, shorts, and flip-flops. Hoping that the spring weather is here to stay for a while.

Stretch Marks: Same as last week…nothing new.

Sleep: We had a few rough nights this week. RF's molars are coming in and it disrupted his sleep cycle for three consecutive nights. He was waking up every 45 minutes or so and would just cry out for mama. Thankfully though, it seems that the last molar (last molar of this round of molars…) has finally popped through. We have had four nights of really good sleep (7pm - 6am), so hopefully we are back to normal.

Best Moment Last Week: Spending the weekend out and about with RF. We had a blast - a dinosaur exhibit on Saturday and the park for a play-date on Sunday. He is so much fun right now and I know adding a second boy into the mix is going to cause the fun to multiply! :-)

Movement: All over the place. He loves to let me know that he is in there and doing just fine with all of his little movements. 

Food cravings: No super intense cravings this past week just constantly hungry. This little boy has me wanting to eat all the time. I'm trying not to gain as much weight as I did with RF, but JE's appetite is a force to be reckoned with right now. 

Gender: It's a BOY! 

Labor Signs: Still feeling some slight BH contractions. I have an appointment this week and will double check with my dr., but it's nothing consistent or debilitating in pain so seems like it's just part of the pregnancy-process.

Belly Button – in or out? Still in. 

Wedding Rings – on or off? On 

What I Miss: Coffee. Those three nights of rough sleep with RF made me miss it even more. 

What I Am Looking Forward To: Dr. appt. this week and hearing that sweet heartbeat again.  

Milestones: We're halfway there! 20 weeks down, 20 to go!

JEH @ 20 weeks...