Tuesday, March 11, 2014

17 Weeks + 1 day…

Maybe next week I will actually take the weekly photo on Monday instead of later in the week…wishful thinking… :-)

How far along? 17 weeks on March 10 

Baby is the size of…an ONION!

Maternity Clothes: LOVING dresses and skirts right now. So, so, so comfortable - especially with the weather warming up. Disregard my super white legs - this pregnant lady just wants to be comfortable.

Stretch Marks: Same as last week…nothing new.

Sleep: Doing better in this department as far as RF goes. Thought the time change would freak him out, but Sunday and Monday night he slept from 7pm - 6:30AM - not to shabby. As far as I go, definitely getting to the 'can't get comfortable' stage. I told RA this morning that I tossed and turned all night because I just couldn't get into a comfortable position for some reason. Argh…

Best Moment Last Week: Playing outside ALL DAY with RF on Sunday. It was amazingly beautiful and the only times he came in were to eat and to take a nap. I love that he loves the outside - until it's 105 degrees and he still wants to be outside all day...

Movement: Much more consistent flutters this week. Baby is all over the place it seems. 

Food cravings: Olive Garden salad and breadsticks, Chik-Fil-A (yes, still), Icees, and any type of chocolate candy - just what baby needs, right? I have really been trying to ignore my cravings because I feel like they aren't the most nutritious of food choices, but it is getting really hard to do. 

Gender: Still no clue. 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button – in or out? In

Wedding Rings – on or off? On 

What I Miss: Not waddling when I walk. I'm pretty sure I am waddling. Thought it was bad a few weeks ago, but I'm thinking now that it's getting pretty obvious. 

What I Am Looking Forward To: Scheduled our gender ultrasound for next Friday, March 21. Cross your fingers that Baby Hawk #2 cooperates. 

Milestones: Heard that sweet heartbeat at our 16 week appointment last Friday and finally feeling like myself again. The nausea seems to be done (please, please, please be gone…) and I feel like I have some energy again. :-)

Baby Hawk #2 @ 17 weeks + 1 day...