Tuesday, April 8, 2014

21 Weeks.

How far along? 21 weeks on April 7

Joseph Ellis is the size of…a POMEGRANATE!

Maternity Clothes: Still loving tank tops, light sweaters, skirts and flip-flops.

Stretch Marks: Same as last week…nothing new.

Sleep: RF slept really well last week - from 7pm - 6am. Mama appreciates greatly 8 solid hours of sleep especially as that will all be changing here in a few months.

Best Moment Last Week: Seeing RF run down the driveway yelling, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" as RA arrived home from being out of town for five days. He ran right into RA's arms and hugged him tight. Such a sweet moment.

Movement: Moving, moving, moving and I love every minute of it. I can feel his movements from the outside now and am hoping that RA and RF will feel him soon. 

Food cravings: Still crazy hungry. I feel as though no matter how much I eat, this youngin' is still hungry. 

Gender: It's a BOY! 

Labor Signs: Still feeling some slight BH contractions and some pressure. I had to move my dr. appt. from last Friday to today, so I will double check with my dr. about it all, but I'm thinking it is totally normal.

Belly Button – in or out? Still in. 

Wedding Rings – on or off? On - although I commented to RA this weekend that they are getting tighter. I don't know if it was the humidity with all the rain or if I am starting to swell/puff up already. 

What I Miss: Being able to get things accomplished around the house after RF goes to bed. I am wiped out by 7:30/8:00 each night. I was hoping that my energy level would pop back in the second trimester, but it hasn't really happened yet. Starting my day at 5AM and chasing around a very active 17-month old have something to do with it, maybe? 

What I Am Looking Forward To: Hearing JE's sweet heartbeat this afternoon. Never gets old. 

Milestones: I was able to survive taking care of a 17-month old for five days at 20 weeks pregnant while my husband was out of town. It was not easy - parenting is totally a team-sport.

Joseph Ellis @ 21 weeks…