Sunday, October 7, 2018

2018 - Week Forty Photos

Our last full week of school before FALL BREAK was a great one. We are looking forward to some FUN over our week off. :-)

Monday, October 1 - Monday Morning Sunrise

RF and I caught this beautiful sunrise on our way to school Monday morning...

Tuesday, October 2 - Dog Pile

 Gus is getting a taste of his own medicine since he's usually the one laying on top of Daisy...he looks annoyed...oh well...payback, Gus...payback.

Wednesday, October 3 - Big Ben

Papa Tad gave the boys a subscription to the Little Passports program and this month was all about England! RA has been to England and was able to talk to RF and E all about the things in their box - including this 3D puzzle of Big Ben! 

Thursday, October 4 - Walk-A-Thon

Thursday was the Walk-A-Thon at RF's school. He received a few pledges and did a great job walking TEN LAPS to earn money for Relay for Life. I made him this shirt Wednesday night and he was so excited to wear it to school on Thursday. He did ask me about the pink symbol and I had to explain (in kid friendly terms) about cancer and that his Nana had cancer years ago but is all better now because of the medicines and doctors that she was able to see. I told him that he money raised at the Walk-A-Thon goes to help other people have access to medicines and doctors when they have cancer and for more research to help cure it. His response was priceless...he said, "That's a real good reason to walk, mama. I'll walk as many laps as I can!"
#heartofgold

Friday, October 5 - That Dog...

 I love fresh sheets on my bed. 
I do not love a beagle boy jumping into the bed as soon as I have put on the fresh sheets and enjoying them for himself...

Saturday, October 6 - A Little Fellow Follows Me...

 Parenting is such an important job...a little fellow follows me...this hangs above RA's dresser as a daily reminder that he (we) play such an important role in their growth and development as people... :-)

Sunday, October 7--- Celebrating!

Decor supplies have been gathered...any guesses on the theme for RF's SIXTH birthday party that's coming up later this month? My baby is turning six! 

And now Fall Break is upon us and we are excited about having a great deal of fun. The boys are spending the week with Nana and Babu in Perry as RA and I are headed out of town for a few days. :-) We are hoping to welcome some Fall weather this week as a few of the days have our highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s...now let's hope that it stays for a while! Happy Fall, folks!