Sunday, February 11, 2018

2018 - Week Six Photos

Mr. Ellis was diagnosed with strep last Friday, so last Saturday afternoon I took him to Nana's house to rest and recuperate. Having had the flu only two weeks ago and now strep, he needed some time to let his body get well, so this past week has been just RA, RF and myself. We've missed Ellis (RF even said, "I sure do miss the little guy."), but it has also been fun to spend some one on one time with RF. Nana and Babu brought the little guy home yesterday morning and we were all so excited to see him (although he was quite ticked off to have to pack his bags to leave Nana's house and come home).

Monday, February 5 - Red

With Valentines Day next week, we worked on goody bags for their classes. Lots of red around our house now as we gear up for Valentines Day fun.

Tuesday, February 6 - Soft

A little soft serve ice cream from Chick-Fil-A after a good day at school.

Wednesday, February 7 - Sky

Looking high up in the sky at the airplane flying overhead...he LOVES airplanes...

Thursday, February 8 - Eyes
 

After one of the most stressful days I've had in a long time, I curled up for an early bedtime and this sweet girl curled up right next to me. Her sweet brown, beagle eyes kept me company (well, her and a glass of wine) while I tried to decompress.

Friday, February 9 - Sweet

A Sonic milkshake can make it all better. This cup of sweetness helped me make it through the work day.

Saturday, February 10 - Reflection

Friday afternoon I had to drive to Montgomery for a meeting and after seeing the coffee selection that the hotel had to offer (roasted chicory, not coffee) Saturday morning, I decided to head out early and find some real coffee. I had enough time to sit and drink my caffeine-infused goodness in quiet and reflect on the goals of our team meeting.

Sunday, February 11 - Candy

So. Much. Candy. in our house this past week as we gear up for Valentine festivities next week. These are the valentines that both RF and E are giving to their classmates next week. When did my kid get big enough to write his own name on his valentines?
 
Did you forget to take a peek at Week One, Week Two, Week Three, Week Four, or Week Five Photos? Be sure to check them out if you missed them. :-)