Sunday, June 23, 2019

New Year, New Challenge --- June 17 - June 23

This past week was full of fun for both myself and the boys. I spent the week in AL working with middle school World History teachers and the boys lived their best life in Perry with Nana and Babu. :-)

52-Week Blog Challenge --- Week 25 -My Biggest Fashion Accessory 
I'm not a big accessory person - I usually have on a simple necklace, simple earrings, and my Lisa Leonard right-hand rings with the boys names engraved on them, but that's about it. I do love my Quay sunglasses, so those are usually close by on sunny days.


Photos of Our Week

Monday, June 17

Presenter dinner in Alabaster, AL at a local Italian place that had the biggest slices of cake I've ever seen...and it tasted as amazing as it looks...

Tuesday, June 18

Farming with Babu!
Wednesday, June 19

Day two of training! Ready to tackle the Classical and Post-Classical eras...

Thursday, June 20

Picking blueberries...
Friday, June 21

Last day of training at Thompson HS - it's been a GREAT week!

Saturday, June 22

Happy Birthday, RA! We love you a whole bunch.
Sunday, June 23

 Celebrating twelve amazing years as husband and wife today... :-)

A week with absolutely nothing on the calendar is upon us, so the boys and I intend on enjoying a few local adventures, some pool time, and lots of summertime fun!