Sunday, June 16, 2019

New Year, New Challenge --- June 10 - June 16

What a fun week we had - hanging out at home, enjoying the cool weather (it's June, but it's been NICE in GA), visiting RA at his new office, and eating tons of popsicles. Thanks for checking in on us! A photo recap of our week is below. :-)

52-Week Blog Challenge --- Week 24 - Music of My Heart
I'm not a huge music person...I'll listen to the radio every now and then, but on long car-rides I'm usually listening to a podcast or NPR. Call me a nerd, but that's just me.

However, when I'm working I usually have Zen music playing. This is one of my favorite compilations on YouTube. It keeps me calm, focused, and relaxed.

Photos of Our Week

Monday, June 10 

Squash is growing in the garden!

Tuesday, June 11

First harvest of 2019 - two squash and a bell pepper!

Wednesday, June 12

I swear he thinks he's a human...

Thursday, June 13

Yes...teacher's have "summer's off"...right...working on lesson plans for one of my AP classes...

Friday, June 14

Post-pool silly selfie...

Saturday, June 15

I LOVE FABFITFUN! My summer box wasn't supposed to arrive until Monday, so when I received a notification that it had been delivered today I RAN to the front porch to grab the box and dive into all of the amazing products that were included in this season's box.

Sunday, June 16

Happy Father's Day, RA. Your boys and I love you so, so, so, so much.