Sunday, April 8, 2018

2018 - Week Fourteen Photos

Spring Break is over...BOO!

But, that means that summer break is right around the corner! We've got lots and lots of fun things planned for the Hawk family this summer.

T-37 school days and counting... :-)

Monday, April 2 - Under My Feet

With the boys in school this week, I was able to do a DEEP CLEAN UP/OUT of their room. No more Legos under my feet, or marbles, or stuffed animals, or airplanes and trains and trucks. A clean and organized room makes me feel so much better. Of course they are five and three, so this pristine room didn't last too long...

Tuesday, April 3 - Spring

Buy. All. The. Flowers. 
I spent the morning changing out my winter flowers for my spring/summer flowers. The day was gorgeous and absolutely perfect for a little gardening. 

Wednesday, April 4 - Next To You

Spring Break for me also involved some naps. It's always nice to know that your puppies will lay right next to you and snooze the afternoon away. 

Thursday, April 5 - Just Bought

A three hour wait at the auto glass shop (major crack in my windshield that I have been putting off having fixed) called for a quick stop at Starbucks for a caffeine infused treat  to get me through the mundane wait...

Friday, April 6 - Far Away

RA and I spent Friday - Sunday in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. This is the view from Hawksbill Summit - the highest point in the park. It was a beautifully clear day and could see for miles and miles. 

Saturday, April 7 - Close Up

SNOW IN APRIL! We were met with snow flurries while we were out and about antiquing on Saturday and when we got back to our B&B I snapped a close up photo of one of the trees out front where a little bit of snow had accumulated. 

Sunday, April 8 - Sunshine

This is the view out the front window of the B&B. Absolutely stunning! The sun was shining bright this morning as we packed up to leave VA and head back home to GA. 

A full blog post on our trip to the Shenandoah Valley will be up this week, but for now I'm headed to prepare for the work and school week ahead. :-)