Sunday, April 15, 2018

2018 - Week Fifteen Photos

A recap of our week in photos...it was a busy, busy, busy (yet fun) week/weekend. :-)

Monday, April 9 --- Chaotic

A chaotic day Monday after Spring Break called for take-out...

Tuesday, April 10 --- $

OMG! RA noticed a suspicious charge on our checking account and it turns out that someone opened an account with an internet provider in my name using my debit card number. UGH. I spent over an hour and a half on the phone with the company trying to get it handled. Luckily, once I got to the right person (and that took five different transfers...) it was taken care of and I called the bank to cancel my debit card. 

Wednesday, April 11 --- Dream

I wonder what RF was dreaming about because very few seconds he gave a little smile. No telling with that silly boy. These two boys love to come get in our bed. I'm ok with it --- one day they won't want to do that, so for now, it's perfectly fine. :-)

Thursday, April 12 ---My Vice

Seriously, my vice. Spin class. What a freakin' workout tonight. A new instructor teaching the class pushed us to our MAX. It felt really good afterward, but during...not so much.

Friday, April 13 --- Something Funny

Watching this three year old drive the John Deere is pretty funny, but watching him pitch a fit when he was told he couldn't drive it at the highest speed nor could he run over his brother is another story. This kid, y'all. He's going to give me a run for my money. 

Saturday, April 14 --- Blessing

A beautiful day in NC I drove my mom, my mother-in-law, and RA's aunt to Charlotte, NC to see the Billy Graham Library, Homestead, and his grave. It was a day of fun and blessings getting to hang out with three of my favorite women.

Sunday, April 15 ---Choices

 For the next week, I will get to make the choice on what we watch in the Hawk house as the boys are spending the week (their Spring Break) at Nana and Babu's house. RA and I have a full week of work, but a few hours of quiet in the evenings will be nice as we get ready to enter the last few BUSY weeks of the school year.