Thursday, February 27, 2014

15 Weeks + 3 days...

Better late than never, right? RA and I were out of town all weekend and then RF was sick earlier this week, so my 15 week post is a bit late.

How far along? 15 weeks on February 24 

Baby is the size of…a NAVEL ORANGE!

Maternity Clothes: Bella band is my go-to right now for my pants as this baby seems to be carrying a bit higher than RF did, but my shirts are starting to stretch a bit. Big ole' belly is a growing… 

Stretch Marks: Same as last week…nothing new.

Sleep: RF has been a bit restless some nights due to his 16 month molars popping through, but sleeping really well (11+ hours) other nights. So some nights we are sleeping really well while other nights it's a bit hit and miss.

Best Moment Last Week: Snuggling with RF and feeling the baby flutter around in my stomach. It was a super sweet moment for me as a mom. 

Movement: Definitely feeling more flutters this week. Nothing super consistent, but they are becoming more noticeable. 

Food cravings: The cravings have subsided a bit and now I am having some more aversions. I'm wondering if it is due to the heartburn being so prevalent this last week. I am also still on the lookout for a white cherry icee. I'm going to find one somehow, some day no matter how long it takes. 

Gender: Still no clue. 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button – in or out? In

Wedding Rings – on or off? On 

What I Miss: Not having heartburn…the heartburn with this little one started almost immediately where with RF it didn't become an issue until later in the pregnancy. 

What I Am Looking Forward To: A four day weekend + our 16-week appointment next week. 

Milestones: The nausea is subsiding a bit - a tiny bit, but some progress in this department totally counts to me. It is also becoming a bit more predictable when it is really intense - like if it has been a while since I ate something. Here's to hoping that this next week it continues to subside even more or better yet, goes away completely. :-)

Baby Hawk #2 @ 15 weeks + 3 days