Monday, February 10, 2014

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks on February 10 

Baby is the size of…a PEACH!

Maternity Clothes: Officially wore my maternity jeans last Friday. I never purchased maternity pants with RF and I am kicking myself for it because these maternity jeans are comfortable! 

Stretch Marks: No new ones yet…

Sleep: OK, but I think RF has some teething stuff going on so he has been a bit restless and has woken up a few nights this week upset. RA and I noticed three teeth popping through Sunday afternoon. Hoping the worst of this teething episode is over. 

Best Moment Last Week: Letting the cat out of the bag on FB - so many sweet comments on our big news. I was smiling big time as I read through them all.  

Movement: Still feeling some flutters here and there. 

Food cravings: A white cherry icee, but I cannot find one. I've found red cherry (which doesn't taste the same to me), coke, even blueberry, but white cherry is MIA in south Alabama. I am bound and determined to find one, though. RA and I are making a trip to Athens, GA in a few weeks and I intend to check every gas station at which we stop. 

Gender: No ideas.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button – in or out?  In

Wedding Rings – on or off? On

What I Miss: Not having such consistent and intense back pain. I didn't experience back pain with RF until closer to the end, so this is going to make for a long next six months... 

What I Am Looking Forward To: Hoping that my energy returns here soon. I am worn slap out by 6:00 each night when RF goes to bed and don't last too much longer after that, although 10+ hours of sleep each night has been divine. 

Milestones: Hearing Baby Hawk #2's heartbeat at our 2nd appt. last Friday - it is always my favorite part of doctor appointments while pregnant. We're entering the 2nd trimester - yay! :-)

Baby Hawk #2 @ 13 weeks