Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Out = In

RF is 9 months old today. Wow.

As we were taking our monthly photo this morning I noticed how much harder it is getting to take his picture - he wants to move all. the. time.

Just not quite close enough...

Well I'll just walk around the trunk, then...

Standing still long enough for mama to snap a photo...

We spent this morning doing some shopping at a local consignment sale. 28 shirts, 10 pairs of shorts/pants, three pairs of shoes, one magnetic train set (he loves the one at the Daphne Library), and one Thomas the Train = $70. 
RF is ready for school...

RF noticed the Thomas the Train sitting on the table at the consignment sale and when I picked it up grinned from ear to ear. How could mama say no to that? 



At home playing with his new toys...they have wheels - he's happy. :-)

And have I mentioned RF's love of boxes?

Even during playtime at StoryTime he managed to find a box to push around. 
Notice how blurry it is? I feel like all of my photos of him right now are blurry - he loves to go-go-go. 

He climbed on top of these boxes and decided to lay down on them and read his book.

Lola made him a tunnel at the office - fun, fun, fun for a little boy. 

Man, I love this little guy...