Sunday, April 14, 2019

New Year, New Challenge --- April 8 - April 14

52-Week Blog Challenge --- Week 15 - My Favorite Snacks

Salty --- Chips and dips. Definitely - chips and dips. Potato chips + french onion dip, pita chips and spinach dip, tortilla chips and salsa/guacamole/cheese dip --- I love all the dips.

Sweet --- rice krispie treats. Yum.

Photos of Our Week

Monday, April 8

I told him that he couldn't have anything out of the candy jar. After he pitched a little fit he stood in front of it and stared at it. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Just looking...you won't let me eat it, but I can smell it."

Tuesday, April 9

 Ellis's page in his class book - his self portrait and he wrote his name. 

And what he said about his drawing. :-)
Wednesday, April 10

Evening reading time with daddy...
Thursday, April 11

When it's a beautiful day and you take your class outside to work on an assignment in the warm sunshine. 

Friday, April 12

A trip to Mobile for my sister's wedding allowed us to stay at The Admiral Hotel (the old Admiral Semmes hotel for locals). It was nice to get back and visit the Port City. 

Saturday, April 13

Wandering downtown before brunch we found this mural - very nice!

Sunday, April 14

The countdown to the last day of school has begun - we are 30 school days away! 

Enjoy your week, folks!