Sunday, March 17, 2019

New Year, New Challenge --- March 11 - March 17

52-Week Blog Challenge --- Week 11 - Oh, To Win A Million Dollars 
I'm a pretty practical person, so the first priority would be completely paying off all debts - student loans, mortgage, etc. I wouldn't quit my job - I enjoy it too much. But we would travel all over the country. There are a few international places I'd like to visit, but more places in our country that I want to see and experience. We'd invest a good bit of it and increase our donations to the charity organizations we support. We're pretty simple folks.

Photos of Our Week

Monday, March 11

After school cat-nap...Ellis fell asleep with a chocolate chip cookie in his hand - he must have been tired. 

Tuesday, March 12

View out my window as we descended into Chicago - Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline. 

Wednesday, March 13

An evening at Navy Pier consisted of riding the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel to get a birds-eye-view of the city. 

Thursday, March 14

Some amazing friends + teachers enjoying our time at the ASCD conference. 

Friday, March 15

RA sent me this picture Friday as I was waiting to board my plane home - Ellis was working on cleaning up before mommy got home. 

Saturday, March 16 

When I say I did absolutely nothing on Saturday, I mean that I did absolutely nothing on Saturday. I took two (maybe three, I can't remember) naps and spent the day snuggled on the couch with Gus. A busy week + traveling + feeling under the weather are really good reasons to lounge all day.

Sunday, March 17

Working on learning to tie his shoes...he's becoming such a big kid. 

Pretty calm week for us + a day trip next weekend to see some fun sights. Hope everyone has a great week!