Sunday, August 19, 2018

2018 - Week Thirty-Three Photos

We made it through another week with the kiddos in big-kid school! We have spent the weekend relaxing without a single thing on our to-do list. It has been glorious!

Monday, August 13 - Motivational Monday

This week's food for thought...

Tuesday, August 14 - First Homework Assignment

Ellis completed his first homework assignment by answering five important questions about his family. He's such a big kid!

Wednesday, August 15 - Morning Car Rider Line

Having a little fun in the car rider line Wednesday morning. I'm so proud of how well this guy is adjusting to Kindergarten! 

Thursday, August 16 --- Potato Soup

RF came home Wednesday afternoon and it was clear that he had picked up a round of the crud - runny nose, congestion, slight fever, and fatigue (he's never tired, so when he is I know something's up). Wednesday night was rough as he was incredibly restless all night long and by 4:30AM I knew that he needed a day of rest at home. I put in for a sub and made plans to spend the day getting my oldest boy feeling better. He ate a lot of popsicles and lounged most of the day while I accomplished quite a few around-the-house tasks on my to-do list including making a big pot of homemade potato soup to help get him to feeling better. 

Friday, August 17 - Stuffed Animals

Ellis likes to collect things. Cards, marbles, and even stuffed animals. This is how I found him Friday morning as I woke him up for school. Apparently, one or two stuffed animals isn't enough, he needs 15+ in order to get a good night's sleep.

Saturday, August 18 - Afternoon Rain

We were already spending the day being pretty lazy, but when the afternoon rain set it we had even more of an excuse to stay on the couch and watch movies together...

Sunday, August 19 - Facebook Memories

THREE YEARS AGO? My goodness...they were so little...

Have a great week, my friends! We have another pretty calm week on our calendar as we continue to adjust to our back-to-school routine. :-)