Sunday, June 3, 2018

2018 - Week Twenty-Two Photos

Recap of the past week via photos. Enjoy!


Monday, May 28 - Memorial Day




 We lounged ALL. DAY. LONG. It was perfect.



Tuesday, May 29 - Alone Time


After a leisurely lunch with some teacher friends to celebrate our last day of work for the 17-18 school year, I was able to enjoy a trip to Target ALL. BY. MY. SELF. 



Wednesday, May 30 - Rules of the Road


RF has learned what the lines in the middle of the road mean (in regards to when you can and cannot pass other cars), so on a recent drive he made sure to tell me each time the lines changed.



Thursday, May 31 - Yard Work


Teaching the boys how to help with yard work...helping me clean up the gardenia bushes of dead blooms...



Friday, June 1 - Happy Birthday!


I had to travel on my birthday this year, so I celebrated with a yummy Chick-Fil-A lunch!



Saturday, June 2 - Baby Toby


It's a BABY SHOWER! My youngest sister will welcome her firstborn in July, so we spent Saturday celebrating her and sweet boy Toby!



Sunday, June 3 - Travelling Amigos


A family emergency necessitated a change in plans and as such, the boys are with me this week at a training in AL. They did really well on the drive down and hung out at the school while I set up for the training week, so when we arrived at the hotel we unpacked the car and headed straight to the pool for some fun!

Thanks for checking in on us! We hope the end of the school year and beginning of summer are going well for you and yours. :-)