Sunday, June 24, 2018

2018 - Week Twenty-Five Photos

The boys and I were in the Birmingham area this past week as I worked with another group of middle school teachers. Meme joined us for the week and the boys had a blast hanging out with her every day.

Monday, June 18 - On the road again...

Loaded up and ready to head back to Alabama. I'm really thankful that they are good travelers.

Tuesday, June 19 - Swim like a fish...

Our hotel this week had an indoor pool and hot-tub, so the boys were able to take a nice dip in the water multiple times a day!

Wednesday, June 20 - Cars and Legos...

RF is an early riser and I told him he couldn't get out of the bed because his brother was still asleep. So, he grabbed his toy bag and spent the morning playing with his Legos and his cars in bed. 

Thursday, June 21 - Like a family...

The social studies training team at Gardendale HS. These folks have become like a second family for me. They are absolutely amazing.

Friday, June 22 - Happy Birthday!

 This handsome man celebrated a birthday on Friday. We love you, RA!

Saturday, June 23 - Happy Anniversary!

 Celebrating 11 years of marriage with mini red velvet cupcakes...

Sunday, June 24 - Laundry...

 This is my view for most of the afternoon as I try to get the laundry situation under control. Unpacking after a trip is the worst...

The boys and I have three whole weeks together before my next week of travel. We have absolutely no plans for these next three weeks and I am so excited to spend time just hanging out with my boys. 

Have a great week, friends!