Sunday, June 10, 2018

2018 - Week Twenty-Three Photos

What a week, folks.

I had a training this past week in Alabama and the boys went with me. They hung at the hotel during the day with a family friend and had an absolute blast, but we were all excited to get home and see RA and the dogs. This upcoming week is going to be much more relaxed and laid back as the boys and I are planning on enjoying time together at home!

Monday, June 4 - Snoozing

I love that they sleep in the same bed...

Tuesday, June 5 - Never Stop Learning/Teaching

Our plan for Day Two training in Ozark, AL...

Wednesday, June 6 - Dirt Piles 

 One of my colleagues on our training team invited us to a cookout at her home. While the adults ate some delicious red beans and rice, homemade cornbread, and cheesecake, these two kiddos had a blast climbing and playing in dirt piles! They were covered from head to toe when it was time to leave (and were SUPER mad at me that we had to go, too).


Thursday, June 7 - Decompress

 RA met me at our back door Thursday night when we got home and told me to go take a relaxing bath. He had my favorite flowers, my favorite candle, and one of my favorite lotions ready for me in our bathroom! It was SO NICE to take a long bath and relax after the week I had wrangling two active little boys + a full training week. Thank you, RA!

Friday, June 8 - Household Chores 

The boys and I spent Friday being lazy around the house. We were all three exhausted after a week away. One of my household tasks, other than unpacking the car and our bags as well as a pile of laundry, was to water all of my plants that were looking quite drab.

Saturday, June 9 - Talented

Such a silly boy! 

Sunday, June 10 -'Met Ya' Day

Thirteen years ago today RA and I met at a mutual friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and he was a groomsman. We were paired to walk down the aisle together. Little did we know what was beginning that warm June night in southern Alabama...a forever partnership. :-)