Sunday, June 17, 2018

2018 - Week Twenty-Four Photos

This week was super laid back for us and it was incredible! We ran errands, had a few appointments, went to the gym, and ate a lot of popsicles in the afternoon heat.

Monday, June 11 - Daring Greatly



I started listening to this podcast and found myself listening to it twice as I wanted to soak in every word. It's phenomenal!



Tuesday, June 12 - Yoga



Since I'm home with the kiddos this summer, I definitely deserve an hour long yoga class three times a week, right?


Wednesday, June 13 - Organized



I feel so productive when I clean out and organize drawers, cabinets, and closets in my house.


Thursday, June 14 - Story Time



Wandering downtown to story time at a local children's store...



Friday, June 15 - HOT



Yep, you're reading that correctly - it was 126 degrees in the car when we got in it one afternoon. YUCK!



Saturday, June 16 - Leadership



A leader...be one!



Sunday, June 17 - Father's Day



A daddy and his little buddies. I hope they know how lucky they are to be his kids. Happy Father's Day, RA!

The boys and I are out of town this upcoming week as I work with another set of middle school teachers in Alabama. Another hotel stay + time spent with Meme = a whole lot of fun for us! Have a great week, my friends!