Tuesday, July 15, 2014

35 Weeks.

How far along? 35 weeks on July 14 

Joseph Ellis is the size of…a COCONUT!

Maternity Clothes: Feeling ok this week and keeping with the status quo.

Stretch Marks: Nothing new here again, keeping the status quo.

Sleep: Three for three on the status quo - flipping and flopping all night long.

Best Moment Last Week: Maternity photos that included RF. One of the mommy blogs I follow talks about how one of the greatest gifts you can give your child is a sibling. I cannot wait to see RF and JE interact with one another and see them develop their own special relationship as brothers.

Movement: Still an active little boy. He likes to give his mama a few jabs here and there - he's a strong little fella. 

Food cravings: Still hungry…really hungry…all. the. time.

Gender: It's a BOY! 

Labor Signs: Still feeling a few intense BH contractions, but still nothing consistent.

Belly Button – in or out? Out 

Wedding Rings – on or off? Back-up wedding band only. 

What I Miss: Being able to see my feet when I stand up.

What I Am Looking Forward To: First weekly dr. appt. is next Tuesday and I am excited to begin finding out if we have made any progress toward's JE's arrival. 

Milestones: Making the hospital bag checklist. Planning to pack it later this week to have on the ready for the big moment of JE letting us know he's ready to meet us. As I was looking at the list it was pretty comical to me the things that I realized I didn't really need this time around that I had packed last time (like a cute post-birthing a baby outfit - I never changed into it. I stayed in my stretchy, yoga pants and PJ's pretty much the whole time we were in the hospital) and the things that I didn't pack last time that I now realize would have been helpful (like a pillow and blanket for RA since he FROZE in our L/D room).

JE @ 35 weeks…
That big belly is sticking straight out…large and in-charge.