Monday, June 23, 2014

32 Weeks + Our 7-Year Anniversary

How far along? 32 weeks on June 23 

Joseph Ellis is the size of…a SQUASH!

Maternity Clothes: The Mobile heat is already brutal to this 7-months pregnant lady so I'm continuing to keep things light - tank tops, shorts and dresses.

Stretch Marks: Lightening some - I've been using some Cocoa Butter Oil on my belly as it's been itching quite a bit and in the process, the stretch marks have been lightening. Interesting.

Sleep: We're getting back into a routine in the sleep department - thankfully. RF seems to be getting over his major sleep disruptions so hopefully things will continue to get back to normal.

Best Moment Last Week: As I was putting RF to bed one night last week he (without prompting) put his hand on my belly and said, "Night Night Baby Ellis."Melt. My. Heart.

Movement: Still all over the place - having fun in there all day long and LOTS OF FUN at night while his mama is trying to sleep.

Food cravings: Nothing major this week and my appetite has had some ebbs and flows this week - some days I'm starving all the time and other days food isn't interesting to me at all. 

Gender: It's a BOY! 

Labor Signs: More BH contractions this week - surprise, surprise. I don't know if it's that my body (and my brain) now knows what they are after having already gone through one pregnancy or if they are just more intense this time around, but either way I love thinking about the fact that my body is prepared to do this again. It's almost like it's telling me to worry about something else, I got this. :-)

Belly Button – in or out? Out 

Wedding Rings – on or off? Back-up wedding band only. 

What I Miss: This weekend RA and I missed RF a whole bunch. Friday afternoon Lola picked him up from school and kept him until this morning. First time in his life that we have been away from him for three nights in a row. And while we really enjoyed time to ourselves, we really missed that little stinker boy.

Happy to have you home, buddy!

What I Am Looking Forward To: Dr. appt. tomorrow, which means hearing that sweet heartbeat again. 

Milestones: Only 8 more weeks. I cannot believe we are already that close to the end of this pregnancy.

JEH @ 32 weeks…
Bummin' it at home today with my little family...

And happy anniversary to my handsome husband. Seven years ago today we officially became husband and wife. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful partner in this journey of life. Thanks for picking me, RAH. We make a darn good team. :-)