Monday, June 16, 2014

31 Weeks.

How far along? 31 weeks on June 16 

Joseph Ellis is the size of…a PINEAPPLE!

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new…just trying to keep cool.

Stretch Marks: Same.

Sleep: We kept our rough sleep thing going this week. RF really only had two nights where he slept well. Hoping it's just a sleep regression and in the meantime I am thankful this is happening over summer break (if it had to happen) and before JE arrives. Hoping that we will be able to get back into our normal routine here soon.

Best Moment Last Week: Getting to see JE again via ultrasound. We had our last ultrasound last Tuesday and he put on a little show for us as he was constantly moving and had the hiccups while we watched.
Can't wait to kiss on this sweet face...

Movement: Yep, he's a squirmer. He's still letting me know that he's happily enjoying his little home.

Food cravings: Still on the lemonade kick, but also have really been craving fresh fruit this week. 

Gender: It's a BOY! 

Labor Signs: Same with the BH contractions. Nothing new.

Belly Button – in or out? Out 

Wedding Rings – on or off? Back-up wedding band only. 

What I Miss: I've really been missing coffee this week. More than likely this is the result of the sleeplessness we have been experiencing with RF, but I was in the grocery store recently and I had to just stand next to the coffee grinder for a minute and smell the freshly ground coffee that a lady was bagging. I'm sure she thought I was the weirdest person ever, but eh - who cares. 

What I Am Looking Forward To: Setting up JE's nursery and putting our little family-centered, love of history touches on it. I know that he will spend his first weeks home in the bassinet next to our bed, but I feel like each baby deserves their 'space' in the house. Slowly but surely things are getting done…slowly but surely.

Milestones: Hot and waddling. I've entered the "I want it 60 degrees in my house" stage and then "Wiggle-waddle to and fro" stage.

JEH @ 31 weeks…
 Three things I notice in this photo…I am large and in-charge looking, RF in action - running down the hallway with his shoes in his hands begging us to put them on him so that he could go outside, and I really need to clean the air in-take vent - yuk.