Thursday, March 7, 2013

Four Month Dr. Appt.

Today was our four month dr. appt. and we were told, yet again, that we have a happy, healthy, and growing-like-a-weed baby boy. See stats below.

Birth         10/24/12      9 lbs, 7 oz.      21 inches long
1 Month   11/27/12     11 lbs, 8 oz.     24 inches long
2 Month   1/9/13         14 lbs, 6 oz.     25 1/4 inches long
4 Month   3/7/13         17 lbs, 2 oz.     27 1/2 inches long

Playing with ladybug while waiting...

Funny dr. appt. story - - - this was the first dr. appt. that I took RF to by myself. I was a bit overwhelmed, but managed to get in, be seen, change and feed RF within an hour. After we met with our pediatrician, his nurse came in to give RF his vaccines. RF was his usual happy, smiling, babbling self and was chattin' up the nurse as she laid him down to give him the shots. She was so fast at giving them to him that RF didn't even cry until she was putting the band-aids on his legs. RF was looking at me the whole time and as she was giving him the shots he continued to stare at me...no tears. I first thought that she was still getting her instruments together, but no...she was done. It took RF by surprise too. He didn't even have time to cry while she did it. His cry was almost his way of saying, "Wait. What just happened? That hurt. What did you do to me? Nevermind...I'm over it."

Calm, cool and collected ready to go home...

After the appt. RF and I ran a few errands before coming home to rest for the afternoon. We spent the evening getting a game plan together for a big weekend event - a blog post on that sometime on Sunday. :-) 

10/24/12

11/24/12

12/24/12

1/24/13

2/24/13