Sunday, October 13, 2019

New Year, New Challenge --- October 7 - October 13

We REALLY enjoyed our Fall Break and it just happened to bring with it some cooler temperatures, which hopefully are here to stay for a while!

RA and I spent the weekend in Bryson City and the boys spent a few days with Nana and Babu --- a full blog post of all of our adventures will be up soon!

A quick recap of our week is below...

52-Week Blog Challenge --- Week 41 --- What's Inside My Closet?
I am super basic when it comes to clothes, so there's a lot of jeans, flowy tops, tank tops, and t-shirts for around the house, around town, and everyday sort of days. Then, there's the work section - lots of black pants, jackets, and more flowy tops. There's also a good number of dresses - some casual, some more for work, and some more formal for special events. I will fully admit that I hate, hate, hate clothes shopping, so if I find something I like I tend to buy it in every color or pattern. I'm also really simple when it comes to style, nothing fancy. And most of my clothes came from Target, TJ Maxx, or Ross. I love a good discount on anything, but especially on clothes. :-)

Photos of Our Week(s)

Monday, October 7 

Ellis found a red bird outside of our bedroom window...

Tuesday, October 8 

Haircuts for the two Hawk boys!

Wednesday, October 9 

This little guy was roaming around the boys room. Luckily, we captured him and safely released him outside...

Thursday, October 10 

An hour long massage is just what this mama needed...

Friday, October 11 

Headed to the mountains for the weekend with my handsome husband...

Saturday, October 12 

Exploring the Road to Nowhere...

Sunday, October 13

Coffee on the porch in the cool morning breeze...

Thanks for checking in on us! Cheers for a wonderful week for you and yours!