Sunday, July 7, 2019

New Year, New Challenge --- July 1 - July 7

We had a blast this week as Mrs. Margie came to Covington to enjoy some ATL area adventures with us! The boys love, love, love spending time with their Nana! And next week we will be in AL spending time with Meme and getting to play with our favorite cousin, Toby! :-)

52-Week Blog Challenge --- Week 27 -  What I Spend My Money On
1. Other people - I love gift giving.
2. Adventures -I'll spend money on a trip/experience long before I'll spend money on clothes or decor for the house.
3. Candles - I have been known to spend a little bit excessively on candles...I love a good quality scented candle.
4. Craft supplies - If there's an event - a birthday party, a holiday, Teacher Appreciation Week - I have been known to start planning the crafts for those events months in advance.

Photos of Our Week

Monday, July 1

Spending the day at the Fernbank Museum! 

Tuesday, July 2

RF is beyond excited that the corn in our garden has silks - a little cob of corn is forming as we speak!

Wednesday, July 3

Spending the day at the Georgia Aquarium!
Thursday, July 4

When the city fireworks display is less than a mile from your house and you have a direct line of sight to the old courthouse on the square, you stand at the end of your driveway and watch the fireworks. 

Friday, July 5

Spending his Friday tablet time curled up in the covers...

Saturday, July 6

Ellis walked into the living room and asked why everything was off the mantle. I pointed to his birthday invitation and he said, "You're getting ready for my birthday party, mama!" I sure am, little man. My baby turns the big FIVE later this month. 

Sunday, July 7

This squirrel is dedicated. He managed to make the bird feeder slip off of one of it's suction cups, but that didn't stop him --- he continued to balance himself and the bird feeder so that he could get the last few bites of birdseed out of the bottom of the feeder. 

The boys and I have a busy schedule this week with some events at school for me and then we get ourselves packed for our beach trip! We're rounding out the last few weeks of summer break with some fun, for sure. :-)