Sunday, December 2, 2018

2018 - Week Forty-Eight Photos

A busy week at both school and on a work trip to Chicago!

Monday, November 26 --- Monday's Thoughts

 I have to remind myself of this from time to time...

Tuesday, November 27 --- Christmas Movies + Lights

 Sneaking in a short Christmas movie on a Tuesday night snuggled up on the couch together...

Wednesday, November 28 --- Checkers!

 RF is learning to play checkers on his new checkerboard with the checkers that RA made for him. 

Thursday, November 29 --- SNOW!

 That's snow on the ground, folks! SNOW! 

Friday, November 30 --- The Bean

 Cloud Gate (AKA The Bean) in Millennium Park in Chicago! 

Saturday, December 1--- Chicago Skyline

 Chicago is a beautiful city! 

Sunday, December 2 --- Husband and Wife Conversations

 He makes me laugh. :-)

Such a fun week, folks! I had a blast in Chicago and am so thankful that RA handled the boys Thursday - Sunday so that I could enjoy myself both professionally and personally on my trip. 

Cheers to a great week, my friends!