Monday, December 17, 2012

Spending The Week With Nana

Have I mentioned how lucky we are to have such a supportive family? When Lola's schedule required her full attention for a few days, Mrs. Margie (Robert's mom) came down to spend the week with RF. We are so incredibly fortunate to have family members that will take time out of their lives to be such a constant presence in RF's life.
They LOVE him...

Sweet little baby boy...

Time to play...

HAPPY baby boy...

Tired mama and baby boy...

As this is my last week of school before the holiday break I am excited to get to spend three solid weeks with RF. I have accepted a position at Fairhope High School that will begin January 11th. While it is a bit more of a drive for me, it is a welcome opportunity to continue doing what I love - teaching.

We are headed out of town on our first road trip with RF this Friday - say a prayer that he is a good traveller. Between his first out-of-town trip and Christmas we will have lots to blog about next week while we are spending time together at home.

Happy Holidays!
The Hawks :-)