Sunday, January 13, 2019

New Year, New Challenge --- January 7 - January 13

52-Week Blog Challenge --- Week 2 - My Favorite Things

Just a few of my favorite things...I could go on and on and on and on...
  • Reese Peanut Butter Cups 
  • The Hearth and Hand Tobacco and Leather scented candle 
  • Flair Pens 
  • Pinterest
  • Quiet moments without the noise of life where I can breathe and think 
  • A good book on a rainy Sunday afternoon 
  • Naps 
  • A hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning 
  • Photographs that spark immediate memories 
  • Fuzzy socks on a cold day 
  • Chinese food
  • NCIS, Jeopardy, The Great British Baking Show, The Andy Griffith Show, and Friends 
  • A quote packed with truth 
  • Traveling - anytime, anywhere 
  • Hydrangeas, camellias, and lillies 
  • Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream 
  • Flannel pajamas and sheets 
  • Houseplants 
  • Vintage postcards 
  • Puppy snuggles 
  • Freshly painted fingernails 
  • A cold glass of lemonade on a hot summer day 
  • An "I love you" from the three fellas in my life 
Photos of Our Week...
Monday, January 7 - Early Bloomers

A few warm days = some early bloomers in the flower beds...

Tuesday, January 8 - Car Rider Sillies

A teacher work day allowed me to take E to school - silly faces while we wait in line. 

Wednesday, January 9 - Spin Class

It's kicking my behind, but I feel so good after class...

Thursday, January 10 - Dinner

A crazy day at work + busy afternoon of errands meant that bruschetta and cheese was my dinner - fine by me, though. It was yummy!

Friday, January 11 - Snuggler

He loves to snuggle...

Saturday, January 12 - Providence Canyon

Located in Lumpkin, GA Providence Canyon State Park has amazing sights to see! It's nicknamed the "Little Grand Canyon". We wandered the canyon floor for a few hours and the boys had a blast! 

Sunday, January 13 - Chore Time

He actually enjoys vacuuming. I hope I can keep him doing it this well (he got under all the furniture and vacuumed every room with wood floors in the house) for a long, long, long time! 

Have a great week, friends!