Sunday, May 20, 2018

2018 - Week Twenty Photos



Monday, May 14 - Missing 
 When your son colors a palm tree and says, "It's missing coconuts, so I'll just add them to it."

Tuesday, May 15 - Chaos

 It's May. And I'm a teacher. Chaos is the only word I know right now. And this is only part of my desk. I'm too embarrassed to show you the rest.

Wednesday, May 16 - Baby Shower 


 Celebrating a new arrival for a colleague at work = cupcake yumminess! 

Thursday, May 17 - Testing

 AP World History Test Day calls for doughnuts and a goody bag (pencil, pen, peppermint, and Starburst)!


Friday, May 18 - Curious 

Award's Day in Pre-K earned this kiddo the "Most Curious" award. I think anyone that knows him will completely agree with this assessment of our first-born. :-)

Saturday, May 19 - Professional Development 

 I spent the day in Montgomery working with the social studies training team to prepare for our three summer trainings. I love, love, love working with social studies teachers. 

Sunday, May 20 - Catching Up

When you're on the road and out of town during the royal wedding, you spend the next morning catching up on all of the festivities with a hot cup of coffee and a snuggly beagle beside you. 

This week is the last week of school! YAY! Summer is on it's way!