Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

What a perfect weekend....truly perfect.

My Mother's Day gift from RA was something I desperately have been needing - it was something that a mom (in my opinion) wants to have, but for those like me, can never find the time to get ---- a cleaned out car. That's right, folks - RA cleaned out my car, like detailed it, like waxed it and everything. It hasn't been this clean in 6 1/2 months. I am so grateful, especially since it took him four, ok maybe five, hours to take care of...thanks, honey - you're the best.

This morning RF slept in - he woke up at 5:30AM instead of 5:00AM. We all snuggled in bed for a little while before venturing downstairs for RA to make me some breakfast - pancakes - yummy!

We then got ready and headed over to Aunt Hartley and Uncle Michael's for lunch - Michael cooked, so it was a no brainer - Hartley mentioned last week, "I think Michael's gonna cook lunch on Sunday for Mother's Day, wanna come over?" No need to ask, sister. The answer is always - YES! Those who have been to Delish's Desserts and Eatery, know exactly what I'm talking about. Lunch menu consisted of roast, vegetables, hashbrown casserole, salad, bread and desserts - more yumminess!

Some sweet cards, a new Scout bag, a facial and the best present of all, RF's first art project - thanks, Aunt Hartley - it was perfect!

Happy Mother's Day, Mama! 

Mama and her sweet baby boy...

Hanging with Aunt Hartley...

Playing with Meme...

All smiles!

Playing with Zoey girl...

PERFECT Mother's Day present from RF 

T-I-R-E-D after all the Mother's Day festivities 

Our happy, little family :-)