Sunday, March 4, 2018

2018 - Week Nine Photos

Mid-Winter Break was so much fun, but this week was back to reality for the Hawk family. :-)

Monday, February 26 - Out the Window

Looking out our back window - bird feeder, bird houses, swing, flowers, and of course two little boys riding their John Deere. :-)

Tuesday, February 27 - Flowers

Flowering peach trees in our backyard! Spring is on its way...

Wednesday, February 28 - Kind

This kid is so sweet and kind. As I dropped him off for school today he said, "Mommy, wait!" I turned around to see what he needed and knelt down to his level to talk to him. He put his hands on both sides of my face, looked me square in the eyes and said, "I hope you have a really good day, mommy."
MELT. MY. HEART. :-)

Thursday, March 1 - Clock

Antique mantle clock in our living room.

Friday, March 2 - Breakfast

Because it's Friday...that's why.


Saturday, March 3 - Beauty

Beauty in nature...
We spent Saturday in NC and stopped in to see Bridal Veil Falls in the Nantahala Forest outside of Highlands, NC.

Sunday, March 4 - Passion

I'm passionate about supporting my students in their extra-curricular activities...especially when those activities involve Thin Mints! These two boxes came home with me Friday and third box stayed in my desk at work for those days when the only thing that will melt the stress of life away is a Thin Mint. :-)
 
Hope your week is a great one! Thanks for checking in on us!